UW-Extension offers farm management seminar
Northeast Wisconsin farm managers, ag lenders and other agriculture industry professionals are encouraged to attend the annual UW-Extension Farm Management Update for Ag Professionals on Friday, May 4, at Liberty Hall in Kimberly.
Topics to be addressed at the update include:
- Grain & Cattle Market Outlook – Dr. Brenda Boetel, Extension Marketing Specialist UW-River Falls
- Mailbox Milk Price Predictor Tool – Dr. Brian Gould, Extension Dairy Marketing Specialist, UW-Madison
- Rental Rates & Crop Budgets – Stephanie Plaster, Ozaukee/Washington County and Darrell McCauley, Winnebago County UWEX Ag Agents
- Heifer Cost of Production Update – Sarah Mills Lloyd, Oconto County and Tina Kohlman, Fond du Lac County UW-Extension Ag Agents
- Resilient Farm Leadership: “Train to Retain” - Stephanie Plaster, Ozaukee/Washington County UWEX Ag Agent.
- Robotic Milking System Investment & Labor Efficiency – Dr. Doug Reinemann, Extension Milking System Specialist, UW-Madison.
Cost, including the noon meal, is $40 per person.
Registrations should be sent to the Waupaca County UWEX Office, 811 Hardin Street, Waupaca, WI 54981. The registration deadline is Friday, April 28.
For more information, or for special any specials needs or accommodations, please call 715-258-6231.