EDA announces 2017 Dealer’s Choice Award recipients
ST. LOUIS, MO – The Equipment Dealers Association (EDA) has identified the manufacturers who earned the top honors for the 2017 Dealer’s Choice Awards.
These awards are presented to the highest rated manufacturer in each of EDA’s four manufacturer membership categories as determined by data collected in the 2017 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
Recipients of the 2017 Dealer’s Choice Awards are:
- Full-Line Manufacturer: John Deere
- Tractor Manufacturer: LS Tractor
- Shortline Manufacturer: Bourgault
- Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturer: Scag
This is the third consecutive Dealer’s Choice Award for both John Deere and LS Tractor in their respective categories. Scag has received the Dealer’s Choice Award twice and Bourgault is a first time recipient.
EDA also recognizes manufacturers who receive exceptional overall ratings with the Gold Level Award. The 2017 Gold Level Award recipients are:
- Full-Line Manufacturer: Kubota
- Tractor Manufacturer: Branson Tractor
- Shortline Manufacturers: Bush Hog, Claas, Degelman, Great Plains, H&S Manufacturing, Highline Manufacturing, Krone NA, Kuhn NA, Landoll, Land Pride, MacDon, Meyer Manufacturing, Rhino, Unverferth, Vermeer, Woods
- Outdoor Power Equipment Manufacturers: ECHO, Exmark, Ferris, Grasshopper, Gravely, Hustler, Shindaiwa, Stihl, Toro, Walker, Wright Manufacturing
There are 29 Gold Level Award recipients this year, compared to 27 in 2016 and this is the first year EDA has had a Gold Level Award recipient in the Full-Line category. Rhino, one of the Gold Level Award recipients, is also the Most Improved this year, achieving the greatest percentage increase in overall ratings from 2016 among all manufacturers.
EDA extends its congratulations to all of the award recipients for providing excellent products, service and support to their dealers. EDA also offers its appreciation to the many dealers who participated in this year’s survey.
The Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey and corresponding Dealer’s Choice Award Program are important services EDA provides its members. EDA encourages equipment dealers and manufacturers to join the association and receive the many benefits of membership. For more information on becoming a member, contact Joe Dykes at JDykes@EquipmentDealer.org or 636.349.6205.
Founded in 1900, the Equipment Dealers Association (EDA), formerly known as the North American Equipment Dealers Association, is a non-profit trade organization representing 4,500 retail dealers extensively engaged in the sale and service of agricultural, construction, industrial, forestry, outdoor power, lawn and garden, and/or turf equipment.