- Growers should be on alert for presence of disease in corn, soybeans
- Bacon could disappear in California as pig rules take effect
- Jerry Apps is pleased with neighbor's beekeeping venture
- Farmers weigh in on rising input prices and farmland values
- USDA report: Farmers shelled out more in expenses in 2020
- A natural dip in a cold trout stream served as cure for hay-making
- New WI FFA president Ben Styer: "There's a lot of work ahead of us"
- Lawmakers take break from D.C., but key dairy issues await their return