PRAIRIE DU SAC
Badgerland Financial's Crop Insurance team is hosting 16 'Lunch and Learn' events to share the latest on topics important to farmers, including economic projections and ways to manage risk during times of uncertainty.
The meeting agenda also includes a panel discussion on strategies to manage the volatility of the ag markets, land prices, interest rates and more in 2016 and beyond.
Seminar schedule for all events (except Mondovi):
10:00 a.m. — Registration begins
10:30 a.m. — Crop Insurance Update
10:50 a.m. — 'The Economic Outlook of Ag'
Receive an update from a featured guest speaker on what's currently going on in ag and projections for what's in store for 2016 and beyond.
11:30 a.m. — 'Preparing for a Bumpy Ride'
In this panel discussion, experts will provide insight on strategies to manage the volatility of the ag markets, land prices, interest rates and more in 2016 and beyond. The panel includes lending and appraisal specialists from Badgerland Financial and the featured guest speaker.
12:30 p.m. — Lunch, plus Questions and Answers
Join Badgerland for a meal and to hear first-hand about topics that are important for local farmers. All are welcome.
Dates for the meetings as well as featured speakers are as follows:
· January 11 — Richfield, Cabela's (1 Cabela Way); Steve Maulberger
· January 12 — Boscobel, Boscobel Bowl & Banquet (16971 US-61 S); Dr. Chuck Steiner
· January 13 — Fond du Lac, Holiday Inn (625 W. Rolling Meadows Dr); Dr. Bob Cropp
· January 13 — Monroe, Ludlow Mansion (1421 Mansion Dr); Dan Smith
· January 13 — Black River Falls, Skyline Golf Club (612 N. 11th St); Dr. Paul Mitchell
· January 14 — Waunakee, Rex's Innkeeper (301 N. Century Ave); Dan Smith
· January 19 — Galesville, Trempealeau Comm Center (W25854 St Rd 54-93); Dr. Paul Mitchell
· January 19 — Mondovi, Marten Roger Comm Center (120 S. Franklin St); Dr. Paul Mitchell **5 p.m. start
· January 19 — Richland Center, The Phoenix Center (100 S. Orange St); Steve Maulberger
· January 20 — New Lisbon, Burr Oak Winery (N5873 Hwy 12 & 16); Steve Maulberger
· January 20 — Dodgeville, Dodger Bowl (318 King St); Dr. Bob Cropp
· January 21 — Baraboo, Ho-Chunk Casino (S3214 County Hwy BD); Steve Maulberger
Registration begins 30 minutes prior. Meetings typically last three hours. Lunch or dinner will be provided at all meetings.
For an online listing and to RSVP, visit: http://badgerlandfinancial.com/en/Pages/Events.aspx or call (855) 608-8777.
Badgerland Financial, headquartered in Prairie du Sac, is a customer-owned financial cooperative proud to finance the growth of agriculture and rural America. Badgerland Financial is one of the region's leading providers of credit, crop insurance, tax and accounting services to farmers, agribusinesses and rural residents. The company is committed to delivering on its vision to cultivate prosperity for agriculture and rural Wisconsin by serving member-owners through offices in 33 southern Wisconsin counties. To learn more, visit badgerlandfinancial.com.