Holstein Association USA is planning its annual nationwide meeting series for this winter. Meetings are open to all interested dairy producers.
All of the meetings provide Holstein Association updates, and the meetings in Brattleboro, VT, LaCrosse, WI; Ruidoso, NM; and Twin Falls, Idaho will feature presentations from national industry leaders on how to capture additional added value with Holsteins.
Following are dates and locations of the rest of the Holstein Association USA meetings planned for this winter. Those denoted with an asterisk (*) will feature special educational presentations, details of which will be announced as a later date.
Lunch will be provided at meetings with an RSVP deadline. If planning to attend one of those meetings, RSVP by the deadline to Kelli Dunklee at 800-952-5200, ext. 4124, or email@example.com.
• *Jan. 10 - LaCrosse, WI, 10 a.m-3 p.m., Radisson Hotel LaCrosse, RSVP by Dec. 27;
• Jan. 18 - Batavia, NY, 2:45-3:45 p.m., Clarion Hotel;
• *Jan. 23 - Ruidoso, NM, 10 a.m-3 p.m., Hotel Ruidoso; RSVP by Jan. 9;
• *Jan. 25 - Visalia, CA, 9 a.m.-noon, Visalia Marriott at the Convention Center;
• Feb. 2 - Perry, GA, 10:30 a.m.-noon, Ramada Perry Hotel; RSVP by Jan. 18;
• Feb. 22 - Rothschild, WI, 1-2 p.m., Stoney Creek Inn, Wausau;
• *Feb. 26 - Twin Falls, ID, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., Hilton Garden Inn; RSVP by Feb. 12;
• March 1 - Cranberry Township, PA, 7:30-8:30 a.m., Pittsburgh Marriott North;
• March 2 - Welch, MN, 8-9 a.m., Treasure Island Resort;
• March 8 - Westminster, MD, 2:30-3:30 p.m., Carroll County Ag Center; and
• March 8 - Sidney, Ohio, 5 p.m.-6 p.m., Sidney Inn & Conference Center.
With questions or for more information, visit www.holsteinusa.com,
and click on Meetings & Convention in the main menu, then Regional Meetings, or contact Jodi Hoynoski at 800-952-5200, ext. 4261 or firstname.lastname@example.org.