The Holistic Horse Fair (www.holistichorsefair.com) will be held May 17-18, at The Horse First Farm in Brooklyn. This two-day horse fair is packed with demonstrations, interactive workshops, shopping and kids activities. The weekend will be filled with learning opportunities that will focus on growing partnerships, enhancing performance and improving health.
The Holistic Horse Fair offers opportunities to:
· Learn about body work for horse and humans including: Chiropractic, Massage, Acupuncture, Acupressure, Energy Work, Myofacial Release and Cranial Sacral.
· Attend demos on training and riding methods and equine assisted learning.
· Visit vendors who specialize in natural horse and human products, herbs, animal communication and therapeutic horse programs.
· Participate in workshops and presentations about hoof care, nutrition, essential oils and saddle fitting.
· Meet adoptable horses from local horse rescue groups.
· Shop for clothes, art, jewelry, and gifts.
· Play in the kids corral.
· Watch a special rescue horse Colt Start clinic from internationally recognized trainer Ryan Rose. This horse will be up for adoption.
The Holistic Horse Fair is sponsored by Spirit Plus Nutrition and Health, The Horse First Farm, A Stable Path and the Holistic Horse & Human Group.
LIKE them on Facebook: www.facebook.com/holistichorsefair.
For more information contact: Kirsten Engle, Email: holistichorsefairWI@gmail.com or call 608-235-1045.